At Verjee Law, we seek enthusiastic, intelligent, motivated legal professionals who will further our reputation as one of the very best providers of legal services. Are you ready to join an environment that is not only respectful and team oriented but you will learn from the best. Please use the contact form below for more information, or forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 2022: Currently seeking Litigation Assistants for our Personal Injury Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Transcribe and type legal documents
- Organize and expedite flow of work
- Route or answer correspondence
- Communicate with clients
- Schedule meetings
- Perform clerical, administrative and general office duties
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years experience minimum in the legal industry
- Advanced computer and word processing skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Outlook, PC Law, etc.)
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients and lawyers
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent proofreading skills
- A team player, proactive and willing to pitch-in, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent worker, able to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Motivated to excel and a willingness to learn new skills
We thank you for your application emailed to email@example.com and look forward to receiving your resume. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.